The Le Meridien is located along the waterfront in the centre of Kota Kinabalu.
Our deluxe sea view rooms offered a fantastic view of the harbor which really added to our experience of the hotel. The room was also very well appointed with all the amenities you would expect of a five star hotel.
The public areas of the hotel are also very nice, including a well equipped gym and a smallish swimming pool.
The buffet breakfast, that was included in our rate, offered a very wide variety of delicious food. We also had dinner in the restaurant and it was good as well. The service, however, was less than stellar.
Furthermore, the service offered by the reception staff at both check and check out was poor. At check out in bordered on the room. This was a petty because it detracted from an otherwise pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien