Stayed one night here after arriving from Singapore, before heading to ShangriLa Rasa Ria resort. It was a good decision - it was just 15 mins from airport, in the heart of the city. Shopping centers are all around the hotel, as well as affordable eateries of all kinds.
Rooms are modern, clean, huge and new. Bathrooms are large.
Service of hotel staff cannot be faulted.
Excellent view of the waterfront from some rooms and part of the hotel.
Pool is adequate for a city hotel. Gym has good facilities
Highly recommended hotel.
Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, LateRooms, Travelbag and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien