We only stayed here for 1 night in April and can say that it was very good value for money. The deluxe rooms were the largest we have encountered and the bathrooms were very big too! The breakfast variety was vast with so much on offer that I did not get round to seeing it all.
The only downside was the immediate area surrounding the hotel. It was dirty, smelly rundown and we had to dodge many cockroaches. Having said that oit's not the hotels fault but if I had to stay here longer I would find it hard to go for a walk in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien