just returned from one of best family holidays ever to celebrate parents golden wedding anniversary !!! was a bit apprehensive to book the Hotel initially especially since the hotel is not a resort but on hind sight it was probably the best decision. had 6 club rooms with Lounge Access and could not have has asked for more. The lounge was truly magnificent with breathtaking views ,it was more like a extended living room where all the family got together ( 12adults, 2 kids) .Special thanks to Edna and Aida in the club lounge for going beyond their normal call of duty to make everyone welcome and making them feel at home.
The location of the Hotel is just fantastic with everyone having their own choices of things to do, shopping malls, massages , amazing fresh sea food across the road. All in all a absolutely wonderful holiday and definitely look forward to going back soon !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien