The outside of this hotel is a bit scary. It's shabby. Although the lobby keeps fine, the room is also lack of maintanence. Absolutely, it's not up to 5 star standard. However, it's location is very good since it's just opposite to the waterfront's food market. The seaview rooms can provide fabulous sea view, Famous seafood restaurants are nearby and Warisan Square is just next to it. A short taxi ride can take you to Jesselton Port for the trips to islands. The beds are not comfortable, but it's still a good city hotel choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien