Le Meridien is a great base from which to explore KK. It is located across the road from the wonderful fish and produce markets, and is only a short walk from waterfront bars and restaurants where one can enjoy a beer as the sun dips below the ocean. Shopping abounds around the hotel, with several malls of varying vintages located within a short stroll of the lobby. The food at the Circle Restaurant was outstanding, as was the wonderful service we received from all staff at the hotel. And finally - the room. A very spacious, comfortable secure room that allowed us to transition from work mode to relaxing holiday mode the instant we walked through the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien