We 7 persons stayed 4 nights on 18 Oct to 22 Oct 2013 in this hotel.
1. Location is centraly located. 10 mins walk to Philipino market, Handicraft market (next to Philipino market) & another 5 mins walk you can go to Waterfront (next to Handicraft market). Near to Gaya Street (Sunday market) only 5 mins walk. Near to Signal Hall only 15 mins walk. 15 mins walk to Jeselton Jetty Terminal this is where we go to Mamutik & Sapi Island jetty.
2. The staff of this hotel are helpful with a smile.
3. Breakfast is simple but the fried noodles sometimes are salty.
Cons : 1. The 1st night I already suspect the bed sheet have bug room number 401. Last day after my sister sleep at my bed she also suspect there are bed bug, she got rash on leg & back.
2. The housekeeping of this hotel only change bed sheet, towel & didn't clean the bath room floor & basin is still dirty.
3. My father room is 405 which have air-conditioner problem. 1 day totally not working & antoher day it is working.
4. My aunty room 408 the door lock can not lock from inside.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included