“Good food are made to wait ”

Ranked #186 of 610 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Arguably one of the best "chu chap konloumein" or pork inert noodles in KK. Be prepared to be seated and served as people do crowd here for this sumptuous noodles. It's usually sold out before noon so do hop by earlier!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Been patronising this shop since I was a small kid. Chu chap only served from 7.30am onwards and sold out by 10.30am. Taste still the same. Need to reserve order before hunting for table. Food portion is little but very tasty. Regular customer like me got special pig skull soup.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I'm lying on my bed approximately 11 thousand kilometres and the thought of having thehe blessed noodles and perfectly cooked pork organs is as such that its the voice that tells me to dare believe and hope... I'm coming back soon... soon... btw it'll go well with some il divo while eating hehee

2  Thank Toby P
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Been eating here with my family for more than 15 years. The konlomen is to die for. The mixture of seasoning makes it juicy, the gravy from the pork will leave you wanting for more. I would recommend you to order Chiu Chap - pork intestines cooked with sweet soy sauce marinade.

I would grade A for food but the downside is it is over crowded place; something i dread for every morning we have breakfast there. People would wait on every table and sometimes those who ordered later will get their food earlier. Definitely not a place to go when you are famished cos it takes at least 30 mins for the food to come.

3 stars after a good consideration for the food alone.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Almost every morning, weather permitting, this coffee shop is packed with hungry people either as repeat visitors or dropping in for the first time. Judging by the crowd waiting for their turn at the limited number if tables, there must be sought-after specialty in the shop. Out of curiosity, my family and I decided to try our luck just to find out why it is so popular. We managed to get a table after waiting for a few minutes. Making orders can be a hassle as we were not immediately entertained. Drinks came fast but the mee took about forty minutes or more to come to the table and we almost gave up. The mee is quite delicious. In the evening, it operates a stall cooking grilled fish and vegetables for diners. Come early so as not to be disappointed unless you are not in a hurry.