Stayed here for 1 night otw to Kota Belud from Bintulu in Nov '11.
1) Free parking on weekends (but limited)
2) Great value. Govt rate MYR 128 for queen superior room. Incl. breakfast for two.
3) Fantastic view. Make sure you mention room facing the main road.
4) Staff & security at main entrance is exceptionally good (except the reception, I'll come to that)
5) Despite comment for some TA, the breakfast is a lot better than more expensive Hotel Seri Malaysia, Lawas we stayed the day before.
1) Melessa & Patrick (both at reception) could have done better than making us wait for 1 hr (1345 to 1445 hrs). The reason is everytime a booking is made, a room will be 'locked' and guest can only check in to that 'locked' room and not the other even though there's one available. Image looking at walk-in guest get their room card immediately. This has ruined my first impression of this hotel.
2) Parking around the hotel is not enough during weekdays.
3) Matress found dirty with blackish colour.
4) There's a big crack on the wall. Room 1209.
5) Only few tv channels actually working - with poor audio & video. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking