It's great hostel the rating is based on the hospitality of the staff(owners) Greg and Amy are so great, very helpful. They are arranging half day trip to the Urang-utan reserve, Fairy cave and Wind cave, it's about an hour by car from Kuching, beside the feeding of Urang-utans, the fairy cave is a highlight. Friendly atmosphere and the great people, made my stay
- Some complains there is a school behind the building they starts 6am - some was bothered, but I did not notice anything.
- Toilet facilities needs some upgrades - water presure very low
- Lack of plugs for your elecotrnics
- Wi-Fi is ok, could be better. But as I was told it's the internet infrastructure there is bad on the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borneo Seahare Guesthouse is a great hostel in Kuching. Located in the center of the city just a short walk from the beautiful waterfront and popular bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Borneo Seahare Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.