This is anything but your average hostel. It's centrally located in downtown Kuching, with everything you need in walking distance. It's run by the nicest British couple you'll ever meet - Amy and Greg. They are exceptionally friendly and knowledgable of all things Kuching. Amy gave me two fabulous restaurant suggestions that everyone needs to know about:
1) Best Indian food: Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant
2) Best Laksa: Chong Choon Cafe
There is no better hostel in Kuching. Let Amy and Greg take care of you; you'll be glad you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borneo Seahare Guesthouse is a great hostel in Kuching. Located in the center of the city just a short walk from the beautiful waterfront and popular bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Borneo Seahare Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.