5 minutes from airport.
Quiet so sleep is great.
Rooms are larger than most business hotels. Same as with its bathroom.
Breakfast adequate worth many choices from continental to local.
Across from hotel are many Chinese restaurants for lunch and dinner. Also some convenient stores.
But no nightlife as outskirt of city. However taxis are cheap and metered or fixed rates. Ask first.
All in I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Where You Need to Go. Welcome to the Century Kuching Hotel in Sarawak, East Malaysia, on the amazing island of Borneo. We're located in the middle of the BDC commercial hub, near The Spring mall. We're also near Kuching International Airport (KCH). Free to Choose. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, we've got you covered with outstanding event spaces and contemporary restaurants and a bar. We also offer plenty of ways to stay active - such as our 24-hour fitness centre and a great outdoor pool - and to stay connected - like our 24-hour business centre and free Wi-Fi in all public areas. You'll even get complimentary daily newspapers and bottled water. Don't worry; there are no hidden fees. Casual Comfort. Our 435 rooms and suites are designed to make you feel right at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Century Kuching Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- 4 Points By Sheraton Kuching
- Four Points Kuching