Century Kuching Hotel
US$118
US$84
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Kuching Waterfront Lodge(Kuching)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$27
US$38
US$28
US$28
US$23
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I have stay in from 26/07 till 31/07 at the top floor with provided me a good view of the city and airport, during check-in was smooth and was nicely treated with the friendly service by the concierge Mr. Vickram assisting me to my room. A high standard of service given to me during my meal in Eatery by Mr Norman which have impressed me and my invited guests. Daily visiting the Lounge and was the best experience for me where i was really feel that i was at home with the hospitality service by Ms Mary that
The room was nice with the nice set up and amenities provided which i was happy with it and cleanliness was beyond my expectations.
Throughout my stay i was very very impressed with the hospitality service provided by all the staff in the hotel and i must say that a good job done and i will definatebe back for my next trip to kuching. Thank you very much Four Points Kuching

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
FourPointsKuching, General Manager at Century Kuching Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2010

Hi Otherskualalumpur,

Thanks for your excellent review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching!

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team was able to exceed your expectations. I was even more delighted to read that many staff went out of their way to make your stay more comfortable; from the excellent service at Front Desk to the personalized service at our Executive Club Lounge.

I will definitely take the time to recognize the staff you mentioned for making your stay special.

The Four Points team and I look forward to making your next visit even better.

Reviewed 27 July 2010

We had a great time at 4 points Sheraton when we went on a holiday in Kuching. Close to the airport, you can take a shuttle bus upon arrival and departure. Excellent facilities, even though we couldn't use the gym and spa

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kutti_80
FourPointsKuching, General Manager at Century Kuching Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2010

Hi kutti_80,

Thanks for staying at Four Points by Sheraton Kuching.
It is great to read that you experienced excellent service during your recent stay with us. We put a lot of effort in delivering great value to our guests and its great to get feedback when we have delivered.

I thank you again for the excellent review.

We look forward to seeing you back in Kuching soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2010

Definitely one of the most memorable trips to Kuching, as this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Big, spacious room, friendly staffs, 5 stars service, strategic location, beautiful and modern design+amenities and definitely worth the money! Very affordable. Two thumbs up to this wonderful hotel! Expect nothing but perfection!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
FourPointsKuching, General Manager at Century Kuching Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2010

Hi lilianblc,

Thanks for the excellent review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed "excellent service". I will be sharing your review with the staff at Four Points because it will encourage them to know that in this day and age, there are still those that take the time to say thank you and recognize people for their efforts.

Thanks for the "two thumbs up". We look forward to welcoming you back to Sarawak soon.

If I may be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 23 July 2010

Arrived the airport at 735pm, the sweet lady at the counter told me the next shuttle which was meant to be for 730pm trip will be here soon. After she made few calls, i was told it will not be coming, told to wait for the 830pm shuttle instead. Fine. I'm just glad there's a shuttle.
The check-in was smooth. I managed to get those rooms, during my first stay, which some reviewers were complaining about. Those with missing power points, bedside clock, etc. Asked for two feather pillows (since none in my room are), and were delivered together with a long long face from the staff.
Went to Wrapped (hotel's deli) to get a slice of cheese cake, and it taste really good.
The pool's lift was out during my visit and had to walk thru the Eatery to access, which was awkard.
Asked for a late check-out, the lady on the phone told me that she would gladly extend my check-out time to 2pm, but i must get my keycards revalidated. so i went down to the front desk to do just that, and i was bullied, as i was assisted by another lady, who was rude and full of attitude. I kept my cool, thanked her and wished her, but don't think she could care less.
The check-out was smooth, and the male agent made me promise that i will return to the hotel. And i did. Not knowing till my 2nd stay that its a bad mistake to make that promise.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo

Hi tickerup,

Thanks for the "quite nice" review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching!
While I am pleased that we were able to meet your expectations at airport arrival and check in.
It concerns me to read that we missed out on some of the other areas. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

The team works hard to get things right and on occasion we do suffer setbacks. Rest assured that I take all comments seriously and I personally address them with the team. Your feedback is important in order for us to continue to improve.

If I may be of service to you in the future, please let me know so I can ensure that your needs are met.

Paolo

Reviewed 12 July 2010

The facilities and the staff more than offset the inconvenience of being "out of town", although the cost of travel to and from the CBD was very reasonable and the hotel's shuttle bus service certainly helped in this regard.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
FourPointsKuching, General Manager at Century Kuching Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2010

HI Counterfeit,

Thanks for the great review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching! I am pleased that you found the staff to be attentive and helpful.

The hotel is located in located in the heard of the BDC commecial hub, a short distance of the hustle and bustle of downtown. We are also the closest hotel to Semenggoh Orangutan Reserve and Anna Reis Longhouse.

Thanks again for the excellent review! I look forward to welcoming you back to Sarawak.