Century Kuching Hotel
US$28
US$28
US$23
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Second time stay at Four Points Kuching. Found the hotel by chance while making internet booking. The name Sheraton encouraged me to try. Very pleased with the facilities and service. Will continue to stay there whenever in Kuching. No doubt it is out of town, there are also many choices of local food at the coffee shops across the hotel.

At breakfast at hotel restaurant, had one of the best omelete.

After every stay, the GM sends personal mail. And he also replies to mails

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
FourPointsKuching, General Manager at Century Kuching Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2010

Hi CPLee,

Thanks for the "5 star service" review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching.

I was pleased to read that your have enjoyed your stay with us. While we carry the "Sheraton" DNA we like to put some Four Points FUN into our brand. Our core values are about having FUN and delivering uncomplicated service from the heart and it looks like we have delivered. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed the some of the coffee shops in the surrounding area. Please let me know on your next trip and I would be pleased share with you some of my personal favorites.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Kuching soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2010

I booked this hotel on a last minute trip to Kuching and really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is located close to the airport (yet no noisy), but Kuching is easily reached by cab. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and even helped me trying to arrange trips before my arrival. My room was spacious and very clean. I went for their promotional offer for a very cheap upgrade to a better room, which included free internet, breakfast and other benefits. The pool looked nice, although I did not actually made use of it. So all in all I had a great time at the hotel and if I go back to Kuching I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo

Hi squidgy007,

Thanks for the excellent review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching! I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations.

I have shared your feedback with the hotel team and I am sure this will keep in great spirits! At Four Points one of our brand values is to deliver uncomplicated service and it looks like they have done it again. In addition, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your sleep in our "Best In Class" Four Points by Sheraton Comfort Beds.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Kuching soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2010

Stayed for one nite. The room was spacious and beautiful. Very comfortable bed and pillows.Friendly staff at reception counter. The TV was not working well but the maintenance team replaced it in no time, quiet environment. I will be back there again soon.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerfrees

Hi Banez,

Thanks for your "This is it" review of Four Points by Sheraton Kuching! The team works extremely hard to deliver service from the heart and it is nice when we exceed our our guests expectations. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our "Best In Class" Four Points by Sheraton Comfort Bed.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to write your review and the Four Points team looks forward to welcoming you back to Kuching.

Paolo

Reviewed 5 November 2010

Staff are friendly and service provided is excellent. The rooms are big, comfortable and spacious especially the bathroom!!!! The bathroom is the biggest i have seen in any hotels i stayed in before. Definitely the place to stay in kuching, it is near to the airport and away from the traffic jams in the city area and view is amazing.....the full length window lets you grasp an amazing view of the Kuching Suburban area...

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
FourPointsKuching, General Manager at Century Kuching Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2010

Hi Bettyngu,

Thanks for the thumbs up! I was happy to read that we exceeded your expectations during you recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Kuching.

While I am pleased to read that you found our rooms and bathrooms spacious, I was happier to see that we were able to deliver on our brand promise of uncomplicated comfort. The team works hard to deliver service from the heart and it is great to be recognized for our efforts.

The Four Points team and I look forward to seeing back in Kuching soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

I travel often to Kuching, since I was a kid, and it is always a great expereince - apart from the hotel. While Hoilday Inn has always been a favourite, it is a little shoddy and the rooms a little tired and everything not quite comfortable clean. While the outside of the Four Points is a shocker - completely out of touch with the character and history of Kuching, at least the inside is more professionally ruin and the rooms much more comfortable. This is the only place to stay in Kuching now ...

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Hi BiginHK,

Thanks for the great review of The Four Points by Sheraton Kuching! I am pleased to read that this is the only place you will stay in Kuching. We certainly value your support, and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

The Four Points team and I look forward to seeing you back in Kuching soon.