2,255 results
All reviewsyoga matpuzzle restaurantthe riverdeluxe roomhuge bathroomtop spotchinese restaurantshopping mallexecutive floorseafoodbreakfast buffetlobby areabusiness tripf brain showerfront officestayed for nights
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I went to Kuching on 8-12 Dec 2011 with a total no. 14 persons ( Aged 6-69 yrs old). We stayed 2 nites @ Four Points Sherton & 2nites @ Pullman. Having stayed at both hotels, Pullman is still the best. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Alex Cox (Hope I remb the name correctly) for his excellent service provided.

As for Four Points ,I'm simply very disappointed in terms of customer service & quality. And really need to put in a lot of effort to improve their services.

I hope to stay @ Pullman for my next trip!

Cheers, Chestbee

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Pullman Kuching is always my first choice when I travel to Kuching.
I must thanks to all the staffs and management of Pullman Kuching to make it such a great place for us stay. Keep out the good works.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I've stayed for 3 nights 4 days for a business trip. Only three words- Great, Modern and Futuristic! Like the interior design so much! Lived like a celebrity. Generous modern furnitures with artistic touch.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank BeachBoys_2011
PullmanKuching, General Manager at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

Dear Valued Customer, Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuching! I thank you for your feedbacks regarding your recent stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Kuching. Best wishes to you! Regards, Eric Tan.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Pullman Kuching is located right at the heart of the city. It is within walking distance to the water front. There is a small shopping mall at the bottom of the hotel (Hillcity) and access via the lift at the back of the hotel. You can find some good eateries here - Kim Bay, Station One, Old Town Coffee Shop, Full house and Delifrance.

Nice comfy room with large bedroom with excellent rain shower and long bath. Super cool air-conditioned room with super king size bed. You will feel at home. You have a choice of pillow as well. Room has a feel of modern and minimalist design.

Check in was not so efficient as we have booked 3 rooms and one of the rooms supposed to have an additional bed for my kid but it was not prepared and we have to request again.

Breakfast buffet has a wide selection of food - local and western. Definitely one of the best selections in Kuching.

The only drawback is there is no wifi in the rooms and you have to go to the lobby to hook up for the free wifi. You need to get coupons at the front office for the password and it is only valid for an hour. Wifi is very very slow.

Room Tip: Higher level
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank PTCC
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I stayed at the Pullman Kuching for four nights. The hotel itself is very good with spacious clean rooms and immaculate views on the higher floors.The bathroom amenities were good, but lacked a toothbrush and toothpaste. The television channels were pretty basic and boring.The bed and bedding were high quality and comfortable. The housekeeping service was very good too.

There is no WiFi in the room and a Ethernet connection was seriously overpriced at $50 Ringgit a day. You can access super slow WiFi in the lobby for free or use a communal computer which guests with poor hygiene skills sneeze and cough on.

I never ate in the restaurants, but ordered the malaysian satay from room service and that was really good at a decent price.

The salt water pool was wonderful and spacious with many places to relax and catch some rays or shade. The Fitness center could use a chest press though.

A major problem I had was with the staffs ignorance towards a poor little bird that was trapped in their lobby for days. It was horrible to watch this poor creature trapped in a barrage of glass windows. I asked them to do something about it a few times and they would just lie to me and say yes sir. Shame on them! I guess they care more about money than life.

Beware! I encountered a potential thief in the elevator who followed me into the elevator pretending to talk on his handphone. He had no card for the elevator, and lied to me saying he would go back down when I asked him where his card was. I exited the elevator on my floor and he followed me out. I told him to get back in the elevator and go back down. I called the front desk, but obviously he got away. I recommend you beware of anyone when you ride the elevator who does not have a card to access the floors. Kuching is a haven for crime!

Room Tip: Beware of anyone in the elevator without a room card!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank PerpetualTraveler77

Dear Valued Customer, Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuching! I thank you for your feedbacks regarding your recent stay with us. Rest assured that we will review the shortfall for future improvements. Best wishes to you! Regards, Eric Tan.