So have listed some of my observations based on recent visit for 5 nights in December.
- efficient service & friendly
- large swimming pool
- complimentary Wifi
- easy walking distance of main area and if you like shopping has a mall underneath
Not so good points:
- noisy as open plan and wooden bedroom floor so you hear other people in their rooms
- limited dining options
- Chinese restaurant sells shark fin soup
- watch the time of year as we had 30 children shouting and screaming in the swimming pool, not so relaxing
- impersonal office block type building
I would have preferred the Hilton but it was being refurbished while we were in Kuching.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking