2,268 results
All reviews yoga mat puzzle restaurant the river deluxe room huge bathroom top spot chinese restaurant shopping mall executive floor seafood lobby area business trip f b rain shower front office breakfast spread stayed for nights
Reviewed 20 December 2011

So have listed some of my observations based on recent visit for 5 nights in December.

Good points:
- efficient service & friendly
- large swimming pool
- complimentary Wifi
- easy walking distance of main area and if you like shopping has a mall underneath

Not so good points:
- noisy as open plan and wooden bedroom floor so you hear other people in their rooms
- limited dining options
- Chinese restaurant sells shark fin soup
- watch the time of year as we had 30 children shouting and screaming in the swimming pool, not so relaxing
- impersonal office block type building

I would have preferred the Hilton but it was being refurbished while we were in Kuching.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank jdassociates
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I went to Kuching on 8-12 Dec 2011 with a total no. 14 persons ( Aged 6-69 yrs old). We stayed 2 nites @ Four Points Sherton & 2nites @ Pullman. Having stayed at both hotels, Pullman is still the best. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Alex Cox (Hope I remb the name correctly) for his excellent service provided.

As for Four Points ,I'm simply very disappointed in terms of customer service & quality. And really need to put in a lot of effort to improve their services.

I hope to stay @ Pullman for my next trip!

Cheers, Chestbee

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Pullman Kuching is always my first choice when I travel to Kuching.
I must thanks to all the staffs and management of Pullman Kuching to make it such a great place for us stay. Keep out the good works.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I've stayed for 3 nights 4 days for a business trip. Only three words- Great, Modern and Futuristic! Like the interior design so much! Lived like a celebrity. Generous modern furnitures with artistic touch.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank BeachBoys_2011
PullmanKuching, General Manager at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

Dear Valued Customer, Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuching! I thank you for your feedbacks regarding your recent stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Kuching. Best wishes to you! Regards, Eric Tan.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Pullman Kuching is located right at the heart of the city. It is within walking distance to the water front. There is a small shopping mall at the bottom of the hotel (Hillcity) and access via the lift at the back of the hotel. You can find some good eateries here - Kim Bay, Station One, Old Town Coffee Shop, Full house and Delifrance.

Nice comfy room with large bedroom with excellent rain shower and long bath. Super cool air-conditioned room with super king size bed. You will feel at home. You have a choice of pillow as well. Room has a feel of modern and minimalist design.

Check in was not so efficient as we have booked 3 rooms and one of the rooms supposed to have an additional bed for my kid but it was not prepared and we have to request again.

Breakfast buffet has a wide selection of food - local and western. Definitely one of the best selections in Kuching.

The only drawback is there is no wifi in the rooms and you have to go to the lobby to hook up for the free wifi. You need to get coupons at the front office for the password and it is only valid for an hour. Wifi is very very slow.

Room Tip: Higher level
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family