2,254 results
All reviewsyoga matpuzzle restaurantthe riverdeluxe roomhuge bathroomtop spotchinese restaurantshopping mallexecutive floorseafoodbreakfast buffetlobby areabusiness tripf brain showerfront officestayed for nights
Reviewed 22 December 2011

First time in Kuching and we spend 4 night here, and found everything perfect.
first class service when we entry the lobby and until we leave again after 4 night. Only little minus is only one hour free internet, why it was a holiday

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2011

So have listed some of my observations based on recent visit for 5 nights in December.

Good points:
- efficient service & friendly
- large swimming pool
- complimentary Wifi
- easy walking distance of main area and if you like shopping has a mall underneath

Not so good points:
- noisy as open plan and wooden bedroom floor so you hear other people in their rooms
- limited dining options
- Chinese restaurant sells shark fin soup
- watch the time of year as we had 30 children shouting and screaming in the swimming pool, not so relaxing
- impersonal office block type building

I would have preferred the Hilton but it was being refurbished while we were in Kuching.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank jdassociates
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I went to Kuching on 8-12 Dec 2011 with a total no. 14 persons ( Aged 6-69 yrs old). We stayed 2 nites @ Four Points Sherton & 2nites @ Pullman. Having stayed at both hotels, Pullman is still the best. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Alex Cox (Hope I remb the name correctly) for his excellent service provided.

As for Four Points ,I'm simply very disappointed in terms of customer service & quality. And really need to put in a lot of effort to improve their services.

I hope to stay @ Pullman for my next trip!

Cheers, Chestbee

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Pullman Kuching is always my first choice when I travel to Kuching.
I must thanks to all the staffs and management of Pullman Kuching to make it such a great place for us stay. Keep out the good works.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I've stayed for 3 nights 4 days for a business trip. Only three words- Great, Modern and Futuristic! Like the interior design so much! Lived like a celebrity. Generous modern furnitures with artistic touch.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank BeachBoys_2011
PullmanKuching, General Manager at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

Dear Valued Customer, Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuching! I thank you for your feedbacks regarding your recent stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Kuching. Best wishes to you! Regards, Eric Tan.