“Just average”

Ranked #24 of 54 Hotels in Kuching
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Just average”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

A budget hotel but can provide you basic needs in room: fridge, safety box, cable TV... plus a laundry room for all the hotel guests which is very helpful. Rooms are well spacious ( compare to other budget hotels ), but not fresh enough. Rooms don't have windows will disappoint you. There was an problem with the fridge in my room and they could not fix. Location is good.
However, reception staffs are nice, and willing to help you.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Letoyah_D, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Dear Thaikang,

Thank you very much for your review comments.

We are pleased that you've found our facilities meets your expectation however partially disappointed that the room wasn't "fresh" enough. I have shared your feedback with my Housekeeping team and had instructed the team to be more observant and proactive upon servicing the rooms daily. We constantly strive hard to ensure that our facilities/rooms and services meet or exceed expectations of our valued guests like your kind self.

Once again thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again at 360 Xpress Citycenter in the future.

Operation Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Bandar Seri Begawan, null, Brunei
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Arrive in Kuching and the was picked up by the hotel Van Shuttle, check in very swiftly. Rooms was ok for my standard for the price I paid for a standard room. Too bad no windows in the rooms. But I love the location as its accessible to lots of eateries. Im here in kuching for the foods. Overall its all good. Might stay in the same hotel again if there are no other better hotel to stay at.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Letoyah_D, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Dear Ron,

Thank you very much for your review comments.

We are pleased to find that our rates & location meets your expectation. We constantly strive hard to ensure that our facilities/rooms and services meet or exceed expectations of our valued guests like your kind self.

Once again thank you for your support & kind review, we look forward to seeing you again at 360 Xpress Citycenter in the future.

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is my very first time staying in the boutique hotel or so called budget hotel. Unexpectedly, the kind of feel was like I'm gonna change to other hotels that provided better services and room. First, the driver that we hired for pick up and bringing us around Sarawak was giving us a bad appeareance. We felt uncomfortable being with him. Then, when we first check in, we requested for a change of room as the room provided for us was dirty and there were stains. The problem lies on the staff as well. The staff was very lazy and playful. When we requested for a change, he strictly refused to change as he said it was troublesome. Is this what you called service? Third, I requested for room to be cleaned but after I came back, the room was still in the same condition. I pissed off! Hope this hotel can train for a better staffs.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank AdelineGAT
Letoyah_D, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Dear Adeline,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel.

First of all I would like to thank you for your constructive feedbacks shared here with us during your stay.

We are disappointed that we have not met your expectations during your period of your stay. Indeed, It is our sincere desire to continuously strive and deliver great service at every opportunity here at 360 Xpress in ensuring the comfort & satisfaction of our guest. Please be assured that corrective measures will be taken to avoid recurrence of such and I have shared your valuable feedback with my whole team. I will also share the experience you had with the external tour operator.

We are striving hard to improve further on the level of cleanliness and have instructed our housekeeping & receptions to be more observant and proactive upon servicing the rooms thus hotel guests daily.

I sincerely apologize for the encounters you've experience and I do hope that this will not deter you in visiting us again in the near future.

Once again thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again at 360 Xpress Citycenter Hotel.

Nantes, France
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Well, we stayed in this hotel 5 nights, and according to all the good comments read on this site, we expected a bit better.

First of all it has to be said that not all the rooms have windows... and poor us, we had to do with a room without window.... which is not so great !!!

Apart that, cleanliness isn't homogeneous : ground, towels are clean... but it wasn't the case for the blanket we had on our bed...

Staff is rather nice, but this hotel sounds somehow very impersonal.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Letoyah_D, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Dear Mr.Tofu,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel.

We are disappointed that we have not met your expectations during your period of your stay. Indeed, It is our sincere desire to continuously strive and deliver great service at every opportunity here at 360 Xpress in ensuring the comfort & satisfaction of our guest. Please be assured that corrective measures are being taken to avoid recurrence of such and I have shared your valuable feedback with my whole team.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I arrived a week ago with storms and showers and plane was delayed as airport was busy. They did not even assign an aerobridge for our plane to stop because of the weather and the hectic air traffic. And thus i exit from custom clearance rather late at least 25mins from the time i booked the shuttle service with the hotel. It scoot off and did not wait for me. Got to call them and negotiate for them to come back, in fact the driver was still hesitating whether to come back and pick me up. They should have called me, since i left my contact number, if not whats the point of leaving our contact number for?

Only arrived at hotel at nearly 9pm. The concierge was so warm, its like air condition not switched on. But all the frustration and irritation subsides as the staff at the concierge welcomes you with a warm smile and brighten up your day. I asked for directions of where else can i go for dinner, purchase of toiletries and bottled waters and they answered well with clear directions. Got a room at the far end corner, i think it was 1219. Take note the walkway or the aisle you call it is like guest houses, those cheapskate kind where no air condition is available compared to the ones indoor. It's a pretty eccentric orientation i must say.

Rooms are pretty decent, small, compact, clean only to a certain degree as there were ants everywhere on the dressing table and walls and worst till the beds were attached to the walls. There was also a pothole looking defect on the parquet flooring in the middle of the room. But bed was comfy enough and tv selection given for the price is very economical.

Toilet is suprisingly huge, i would have appreciate if the room was extended longer and given more space and reduce the toilet's size. Had a pretty good and undisturbed sleep the whole night, except dogs howling. Even went to the laundry and did my washing, it was good they had got quite a few dryers and washers and FOC. But the funny thing is they do not sell or provide any detergent or washing powders for free.

Walking distance to central areas like, astana, tua pek kong, malls and its more vibrant and lively with eateries in the day. Night time is a complete silence, it reminds me of small towns like mersing or batu pahat in peninsular.

Overall, a good experience. The lady concierge i could only remb surname of lin or lim with long hair was very nice. I told her i got locked out of my room, and with no questions asked she immediately issued another key card for me. Some big hotel chains would have hesitated and smaller scale ones similar to 360 Urban would have asked for a deposit. Great staffs and a good property on a prime district, should capitalise more and it will draw a lot of budget crowds in.

Room Tip: Dont choose rooms near the washing machine room
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Letoyah_D, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear KieronLouis,

First of all I would like to thank you for your constructive feedbacks shared during your stay with us.

We are disappointed that the transfer pick up did not went as smooth as expected and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. It is our sincere desire to continuously strive and deliver great service at every opportunity here at 360 Xpress in ensuring the comfort & satisfaction of our guest. Please be assured that corrective measures are being taken to avoid recurrence of such and I have shared your valuable feedback with my whole team.

We are striving hard to improve further and maintaining the level of service and comfort of our hotel guests daily without fail.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed at the 360 Express Budget Hotel on Jalan Song. This hotel is closer to waterfront and Top Spot a great seafood place.
For the price this is definitely a place to stay. Most of the boutique hotels nearby are twice the price. However, the cleanliness has to be upgraded a notch. The sheets/pillows were dirty with black spots/hairs. We have them replaced right away.
The best facility they have here is the laundry. I hate to carry tonnes of clothing since it is not easy or too pricey to have laundry done. This was the first time we carried minimal clothing and did washing every nite before heading the sheets. It was great.
Other than that typical with a budget hotel there are no nescafe/tea bags provided or toothbrush/paste. At least they provided towels.

Room Tip: Dont get the rooms near the laundry room.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael12341234
Letoyah_D, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your review comments.

We are pleased that you've found our facilities meets your expectation however partially disappointed that the room cleanliness/standard have not met your expectations during the period of your stay. We have instructed our housekeeping to be more observant and proactive upon servicing the rooms daily. We constantly strive hard to ensure that our facilities/rooms and services meet or exceed expectations of our valued guests like your kind self.

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Booked online as usual through AGODA. Arrive about 23:00hrs. quick check in and had a room without windows??? Too sleepy to notice actually. As usual no windows means a possibility of over sleep. TV Flat screen good size..NO Bfast..

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
360_Urban, Manager at 360 Xpress Citycenter Kuching, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Dear Osha,

We thank you for your feedback following your stay with us here. We constantly strive hard to ensure that our facilities and services meet or exceed expectation of our valued guests. Once again thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again at 360 Xpress.

Kind regards,