“Reasonable massage at reasonable prices!”
Review of Mirage Spa

Mirage Spa
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot & Body massage , SPA & yoga - Pamper yourself with a massage session in our hideaway for body, mind and soul.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Read about this on TA and started looking for it after asking the concierge of Pullman Kuching where I stayed - it is basically about 5mins walk downhill from the hotel - very convenient! Due to time constraints, I only tried the stress relieving back massage at MYR45 for 30mins - which was very reasonable compared to the hotel's. The masseur was quite skillful and they even used oil (normal oil though) for the 30mins which was quite nice. It looks really shabby from the outside as it seems to be on an odd location as it situated in the middle of the hill and a house on its own but the inside is really nice and most of all, clean. Try it!

1  Thank Hburn10
in 3 reviews
"titi"
"reconfirm"

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I've travelled to many places but Mirage is hands down the best massage place I've ever been to. It does look a bit dodgy outside the building but once you step in, it's like you're in a different world entirely. The massages were fantastic!! The masseuse used a knuckle-kneading technique that is new to me but works wonderfully for all those deep aches I wasn't aware I had. Only gripe I had about the place was that they didn't provide any underwear. Considering we had an oil massage, I would have thought they would provide one. This aside, I would go back anytime. This place is a must visit! Easy to say, this was the highlight of my Kuching trip :)

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This is a must visit place in Kuching. Its one of the best massage experience and guess the therapist have magic fingers. Me and my girl friend booked a 90 min traditional massage session for RM90. The therapist were wonderful and it made us visit the place the next day again with additional scrub. To our surprise day 2 therapist were even better.

1  Thank Rakzz
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Been there, u were greeted with nice ladies.. Nice lemongrass tea.ambience was good but the smell was too choking. Even the reception had problem with this and she sniffles away. The massage was nice but what would have been better is if the masseur actually ask u if the force that she's using is good or too much. There is more knuckle involved than palm/thumb. Overall it was just an ok experience as the next day we woke up to a sore body from the massage..felt like as if we had done so much work the day before.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I booked a 2 hour deep tissue massage. Some parts were intense but my body needed it. My therapist was Marianne and she's excellent. I felt she was very in tuned with my body and knew what she was doing. Totally professional. The 2 hour session was R$110.00 and the aroma oil was an extra R$30.00. Total of R$140.00 per person. If you are not into sports or deep tissue massage, do let the therapist know ahead of session or you will wind up sore after.