“Surprising find @ Kuching, recommended!”
Review of Mirage Spa

Mirage Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot & Body massage , SPA & yoga - Pamper yourself with a massage session in our hideaway for body, mind and soul.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Tried the full body massage with the foot spa and the works, and we really love the ambiance and the service. Thumbs up - will be here again if we head to Kuching again.

1  Thank TakoTako

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am pretty picky about my massages, and have had more than my fair share. Hands down this beats any massage I've had, including my previous best in Thailand. Full body massage was amazing. Fantastic pressure, technique and professionalism. The ambiance of the pace is also nice and hygienic. I'd come back to Kuching for a holiday just to visit Mirage again.

4  Thank habbie200
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had a 1 1/2 hr massage for 100 rm (about $31). Therapist was well trained and thorough. Quiet room, but heard faint sound of yoga classes in the background. Very friendly, enthusiastic staff. Location very busy with reservations apparently a must.

Note: to locate, face the front of the Hilton Kuching. Walk to your left (up the hill away from the river. Take first right at the top of the hill. Spa will be on your left, about 40 yds from corner.

1  Thank Allan P
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The Mirage Spa was so good that I visited 3 times during my 5 night holiday in Kuching.
I am fussy about my massage and prefer deep tissue, very strong and effective therapy; and the therapists at Mirage did not disappoint.
At no stage during any of my massages did I need to give instructions because the therapists were skilled and well trained and knew what they were doing.
Lily was my favourite and knew exactly how to iron out my pains, knots and kinks and I wished that I could have brought her home with me!

The price is approximately RM1 for 1 minute...so it's incredibly good value. Apparently by local standards this is an expensive rate and the Mirage charges prices targetted to the clientele in the vicinity (many guests from the Hilton and Pullman); but for the convenience and quality of service, I didn't mind spending the extra ringgit.

Treatments I had were a 90 minute foot massage with Viviana and then returned for 2 x 2 hour body massages with Lily. Each time was blissful and I was very pleased with the service, surroundings and most of all, the massages.
The Mirage is easily found from the Hilton and Pullman and Harbour View Hotels.

Be advised that if you are walking there the access is difficult as the footpath opposite the entrance of the Mirage is fenced off. This means you will either have to climb over the fence and walk across the road to Mirage while avoiding traffic coming down the hill, or walk up the hill to the pedestrian crossing and down the opposite side of the road to the Mirage; sharing the road with the traffic. If you go, you'll see what I mean. Basically there is no footpath to Mirage's entrance and as a pedestrian you will need to be careful of the traffic.

Enjoy!

2  Thank tric0660
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was travelling with a group of 14 ladies and many of us went to this Spa, as it seemed highly recommended on Trip Advisor. Kuching was our last stop before flying home and having a massage at Mirage was a perfect way to end the trip. Having had previous massages in Borneo, I'd have to say this is Number 1!

Clean, Professional, Reasonable Price, Nice Staff.

When you first approach the building, it looks like a white washed concrete building...nothing special, then you walk in and it's paradise. Ginger Tea on Arrival :)

4  Thank Sue H