See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Located very near to Kuching waterfront. Receptionist is very friendly, they guide&suggest us how to one destination in small budget. At the same you can only walk to Kuching waterfront without using transport as location as very near.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank FaridahM56
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Firstly, I would like to comment about the staff. They're nice and friendly person. Helpful. Smile most of the time. The important is, they're nice person. And of course, most of them are fluent in English. I love the shower amneities. The soap/shampoo is not the regular cheap like product that make your hair freeze, like the usual in any other hotel. This one here is different, it's just good. Shows that they really do care about their guests. The water heater in shower room and air conditioner inside the room works splendidly as they were supposed to. The toilet is good, mostly clean all the time. There's just one thing, the mattress is a bit soft, which is not too comfortable at first (but this is in my expectation, since it is a budget hotel after all). But, it doesn't mean that you are not able to sleep on it. Since I tours around town a lot, then it is not a big problem to me, as I only use it when I wish to sleep. They have small kitchen there, it is comfortable. Free water to drinks, hot water for instant cup noodles, and any other basic thing like cup and such. They always have bread available to be eaten if we want to, and toaster to make it more delicious. Well, I am satisfied with my stay there. For adventurer, this might be one of the best deal you can have. :-) oh yes..they offered free wifi as well. Never use it though as I have my own, but I believe that the speed is great! :-D

Room Tip: I stayed in room 103. It was okay.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank EmmanuelE360
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We only stayed in this hostel for one night in the mixed dorm. Beds were comfortable, showers clean and hot, and toast for breakfast. Our room unfortunately backed on to the reception though, so we heard EVERY sound from people walking through. The room unfortunately doesn't have a window either but the A/C works a treat! There were however funkier places close by for the same price. Location is perfect on Carpenter St, next door to a great food hall, bars and the river. The staff at the front desk were the highlight. You can ask them any questions about nearby attractions, how to get there independently and cheaply on your own.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emmashappyland
Reviewed 10 August 2016

i stay here for 4 nights. the place was nice. this place near attraction place in kuching.i stay in 2 people rooms . the room were nice. toilet clean and nice. their staff so friendly and nicely. its good for people who want stay in low budget

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights.

The staffs are friendly,

They have hot water for your coffee or instant noodle.

The toilet is stinky, don't expect too much since a lot people will use it. Sometimes they out of toilet paper. So just be prepared :)

The location is perfect! 5 minuts walk to shopping mall ( Mardeka Plaza Mall ) you could do some casual shopping, your daily needs in the supermarket ( Everise ), some mid range fashion brand such as H&M.

PROBLEM IS HERE:
I booked a single room, but i was occupied and they give me bigger room instead, yes its nice but its has a windows and its not a soundproof, so you will have to brace the sound from outside, cars etc etc...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo