“Yummy, friendly & good service crew”
Review of Attap Corner Kopitiam - CLOSED

Attap Corner Kopitiam
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Had breakfast here on our last day in Kuching. I had kolok mee that looks good and taste ok (m not sure how the real kolok me is suppose to taste like) & teh c special (3 layered milk tea) that taste like cendol but still yummy...

Due to the fact that our visit to Kuching was during the 1st week of Aidilfitri, many well known shops/cafe were close and we were delighted to find this small cafe nearby our hotel. They have wide range of food you can choose from. My mom had nasi lemak which looks and taste like normal nasi lemak we could get anywhere in Malaysia.

The service was fast and the service crew was friendly. We also appreciate that the waiter took the time explaining the menu to us.

1  Thank FairyFarina

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Really tasty (we loved the beef kuay teow), friendly staff, well priced and decent portions. Our favourite in Kuching!

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Hide place but have a good taste of food..price reasonable...workers also friendly to us...i recommended this place to chill and relax.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I just walk around and saw this place where a young man cook some local food call satay. I love it so much!i give 5 star n the oreng juice so perfect. Try it n know it..

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Last year around the same time I was there and tried their crispy mee tomato. It was good! This time I tried their Mee Kolok and it's even better. Ordered it with some watermelon juice without ice and sugar and it's really good. Service is also good, place is at a corner and well aired.