“Great value, good flavour” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great value, good flavour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Situated in a good location across the road from Drunken Monkey this place does flavoursome authentic Malaysian cuisine that won't break the bank. We had a very friendly welcome too - I would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Basemess

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Awesome Chicken Curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I had two as they were so delicious. Cheap and cheerful with Drunk Monkey across the road, if you want some alcohol :-) wont be disappointed

2 Thank ReallyNiceChef
Penang Island, Malaysia
“So good we had two dinners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

The best food and nicest people in Kuching!
We had mee mamak and chicken curry and the food was so good we immediately ordered it again, not because we hadn't had enough but because it tasted to good. We even got a complimentary dish of bamboo curry as the cook was having it for her dinner. In Kuching? Go here!

Visited April 2014
5 Thank clarkes_in_asia
“Really fantastic foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have being here twice this year...the food was so nice and cheap too.
I came back against and they have made new improvement. .the deco and the wall..like the green so nice relaxing atmosphere.
The waiters introduce the new product call ayam penyet.,so I give a try...and wow the dish was so amazing. Well blended ingredients...
I highly recommend this dishes and others food..good service, friendly staff always have the smiling face..5 star servis for small cafe...
I sure will come back again.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank 1687me
KL
“Yummy, friendly & good service crew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Had breakfast here on our last day in Kuching. I had kolok mee that looks good and taste ok (m not sure how the real kolok me is suppose to taste like) & teh c special (3 layered milk tea) that taste like cendol but still yummy...

Due to the fact that our visit to Kuching was during the 1st week of Aidilfitri, many well known shops/cafe were close and we were delighted to find this small cafe nearby our hotel. They have wide range of food you can choose from. My mom had nasi lemak which looks and taste like normal nasi lemak we could get anywhere in Malaysia.

The service was fast and the service crew was friendly. We also appreciate that the waiter took the time explaining the menu to us.

• Visited August 2013