We came yesterday and planned to stay for three nights. Today we managed to book a new hotel and escape from the terrible "beach" resort.
- everything is under construction, pool on "hilltop" is small and packed with kids and youth.
- room not clean, massive amounts of hair around.
- ants in room, by "coffee-set" and in bed.
- staff friendly, but untrained and unable to communicate.
- massive amounts of youths, hanging around, giving comments and shouting.
Recommended for: no one. I wouldn't go here for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the panoramic South China Sea and legendary Mount Santubong, Damai Beach Resort offers wide ranges of accommodation & facilities to suit every holiday makers needs. Main swimming pool for adults & kids is ideally located at the main building while another pool, secluded on the Hilltop has a breathtaking view of both the mountain and the sea. 5 F&B Outlets, convenient shop, souvenir shop, Tour Agent counter, Recreation Centre, Business Centre, Spa & Wellness, Shuttle service are some of facilities offered. Catering & Events caters from small meeting to large conference besides private parties and Weddings & other special moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Damai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Beach Hotel Kuching
- Damai Beach Kuching
- Holiday Inn Kuching