We stayed for the first two days of a three week tour of Borneo, to help get over the long flight then returned a few days later for a night.
First room had excellent view of waterfront the follow up visit we were at the back and the view was of crappy buildings.
Typical Hilton hotel, so you know what to expect. Good location on the waterfront. Hotel staff friendly and welcoming. Breakfast buffet good.
Pool was a bit tired.
The one downside was no free wifi in the rooms, but I understand that this is being addressed in the current upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International