This is a very good hotel with a great central location next to the river. We were also provided with a room in one of the higer floors that was facing the river and also the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly, thus the view was great as well. The buffet breakfast was good, though a bit repetative in terms of the food offered, as we stayed there for three days. In the evenings you can stroll down by the river and there were enough restaurants nearby for you to be provided with a choice of food. Furthermore, there is a very good chinese restaurant within the hotel itself. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International