Last week we stayed at the Hilton Hotel in Kuching, for 5 nights, the river view from our room was lovely, the busy water taxi's and the working boats great to watch. It was easy to waste an hour watching. The hotel left a lot to be desired! The bathroom was old, the tiles cracked and dirty. The shower was sometimes hot/sometimes not so hot, the toilet was in need of repair as the water just ran through. The ceiling in the entry was leaking water, so much so we put newspaper on the floor to soak the water up. Breakfast was always set out beautifully, but cold! No wifi in rooms unless you paid 25 myr day. Swimming pool, clean but dated. Staff friendly and helpful, the best part of the holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton EMEA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International