I would like to congratulate the staff at Hilton Kuching for making this the best hotel stay I have had in years. I really enjoyed my stay at Hilton and the staff working there are very personable and I can guarantee you that they will attend to your every needs and queries without hesitation. The room view that I had was literally like a live wallpaper and I had the opportunity to watch the scenic view of the sunset overlooking the Sarawak river. I would definitely recommend those who would like to have a pleasant stay at Kuching to consider Hilton as their primary choice and it is worth all the money you spent for your stay there and most importantly for the impeccable service their provide to their honored guests. Thank you, Hilton for making this a memorable stay for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International