We spent 3 nights at the Hilton Kuching in January this year. We were 2 families with 2 children - a 2 year old and a 4 year old. We chose the Hilton because of its fantastic location - its conveniently located right on the waterfront promenade.
The rooms were spacious, very clean and offered great views of the Sarawak river. The bathrooms however were very small, dull and could be better maintained.
The service was good and the food both in-room dining and in the restaurant was good. The breakfast buffet was a highlight - the spread was large and the food was good.
I would recommend this hotel to people travelling to Kuching with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International