We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights during our stay in Kuching. The location of the hotel is good, next to restaurants and the shopping area. The service in the hotel is good as well. The breakfast is served in buffet form, but there is a huge variety of choice of food for really everybody. There are some nice restaurants in the hotel as well, so if you do not want to explore the area around the hotel for restaurants you can have diner in the hotel as well. We stayed with 3 persons in one room, but the room was really big. Try to get a room at the riverfront, this is really recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International