Besides the slippery tiles in front of the hotel, we had a great stay at the Hilton Kuching.
The reception was very friendly. I you could, upgrade to the executive lounge. The breakfast is amazing - lots of malaysian choices (not everyone like curry for breakfat), very friendly staff.
The cocktail hours at night are also great. Sitting on the 11th (?) floor and looking down and around the lights of Kuching. The staff serves the alcohol quite swift and some of them make quite a nasty Gin Tonic. Also very good the snacks served then.
On the negative side: the pool. Lacks a bit of tlc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International