I must admit, I'm not someone who frequents the Hilton or other 5 star chain hotels very often. I only stayed because the Hilton were running a half price weekend retreat special. So for a 2 night stay I paid 425 MYR which was not bad for a chance to stay at a reputable hotel. However I was a bit disappointed with the room given that it is the Hilton. Negatives were the room and furnishings were looking in need of renovation, small CRT TV, no view of the waterfront, Internet connection not included and quite expensive. Positives are the size of the room, location, and the breakfast buffet. After checking out of the Hilton we stayed at the Harbourview Hotel which is much better value for money. So unless you get a good deal, there are better options than staying at the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International