Staying In Kuching Hilton after many years as a regular guest has not changed my mine to try any other hotels in Kuching , new or old.
The staff will greet regular guests by names and you just fel so much at home.
The executive longue is just simply the best in the City and the comforting factor goes beyond good cocktails and scenic riverfront - the friendly staff!
Try and you won't regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International