Had a weekend break in the Hilton as a last minute treat for ourselves. Kuching is clean, safe and interesting. Eating out was not a problem, restaurants or hawker stalls readily available.
The Hotel service was excellent, special mention to Naruddin who looked after us very well.
Its a bit tired in places and the charges at the poolside bar are very over priced considering the prices in the town.
Howver the location is superb, overlooking the river and is to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International