“Thailand? not so Thailand”

Pandan Thai Delight
Ranked #336 of 600 Restaurants in Kuching
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I was craving for thai cuisine and I ended up eating Malaysian cuisine with a hint of Thai. The curry is too oily (santan). I can smell the coconut oil than the spices used to cook green curry. The pineapple rice was lack of flavour and the only good outcome of my dinner is the omlette with basil. Where can I eat good thai food in Kuching?

1  Thank iloveswk

Reviewed 8 July 2013

there were 10 of us in the dinning room. ordered steam fish assam. yummy! paku, ulam, fruit juices and desserts.
the place was quite packed when we were there and a bit of leg room to move. luved their deco of the thai royal family. nice waiters and waitresses. i luv the toilet sign a gold glittering cloth with two elephants. nice.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We are 3 adults with 2 babies, just order 4-5 small portion dish,is cost me total bill RM150++. Food and service is average only. When I bring my Thai workers , total 8 adults with 2 babies, we just pay RM290 nett total bill with 8-9 dish and drinks, Food is delicious cause the cooks is origine from Thailand. All my staffs thumbs up for Awet Restaurant.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Best Thai food in Kuching. Cosy place. Service can be inconsistent sometimes. The manager looks pissed off sometimes (I am a regular there). Unfortunately the food here is very very expensive. Of course it is cheaper if you just eat the pineapple rice and fried vegetables. Once you order the fish and prawns... the price will escalate. Good luck and watch out for what you are ordering.

1  Thank Elvinw
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

This is probably the best place n kuching if you fancy Thai. The food is very tasty but beware they come in tiny portions!

Service is good, it's nice and clean with a good thai-ish atmosphere.

All in all not a bad place to go to