“Really great experience”

More attraction details
Owner description: At Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre, you will be transport to a world where you will find serenity, Peace and relaxation. From the moment you enter, enjoy the transquility of our authentic Thai ambience as you remove yourself from the stress of everyday life.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really great experience”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I came here based on some of the comments on this page. Really glad I did.

First up, I had been suffering sporting injuries, so walked in with a stiff shoulder and lower back.

After being served some delicious hot ginger tea and having the feet soaked in warm water, one is lead to a quiet, large room where the massage begins.

I had the 90 minute massage. Involves legs, back, shoulders, neck and head. For those not familiar with Thai massage, it involves both hard and gentle techniques, plus pressure point applications as well as passive stretching. It can be, occasionally, a little tough, but afterwards there is pure bliss of sore muscles having been stretched out and re- aligned again!

The staff are very friendly and professional. The place is clean and soothing.

Fantastic experience and well worth a visit. I walked out feeling relaxed, supple and 3 meters taller!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Fullmetal1
small_angel40, Manager at Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

Warm greetings from Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre and thank you for posting a very positive review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had enjoyed and satisfied with our service . Rest assured, I have shared your feedback with our team for continuous service improvement.

The entire team at Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre look forward to welcoming you back again soon .

Kuching, Malaysia
267 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Good Service”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Been looking for some place to do real Thai massage in Kuching for a long time. The ambience in there does give you the idea that you are really in Thialand!

Was been massaged by one of the ladies who could speak mandarin. Small size but extremely powerful. She gave all there is in Thai massage.

Will go when I need a good crack on my bones!

Visited February 2013
small_angel40, General Manager at Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Dear AChee74,

Very warm greeting from Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre and thank you for your very positive comments on TripAdvisor. I will definitely share your good comments with my team,especially Mol.

The entire team look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kuching, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The massage was superb. Took 2 hours massage and dang it was one of the best massage I ever had. No more sore muscles and I feel instantly relax. I wish I could just continue to sleep after the massage..Will definitely come again.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank cassida
small_angel40, Manager at Thai Legend Traditional Reflexology Centre, responded to this review, 3 February 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

We are delighted to note that you had enjoyed and satisfied with our service .