“Yum!” 4 of 5 bubbles

My Little Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 556 Restaurants in Kuching
Cuisines: European, Swedish, Scandinavian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 28 January 2017. We will be relocating downtown after Chinese New Year 2017. Will update as soon as everything is finalised. Thank you. 7 January 2016 - We have relocated to D'tea Pavillion Friendship Park, Jalan Song, Kuching. Small family owned kitchen putting quality and taste high on the agenda. We try to keep our menu short and sweet with guest dishes rotated in for something different. We serve oven roasted chicken thigh (Scandinavian style) with rice or homemade mashed potatoes, our very own version of Swedish Meatballs with creamy mashed potatoes & classic brown sauce, and fantastic sausages.
Kuching, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Came for a late dinner and loved the place. Ordered the chicken sausage/mash wrap and the meatballs. Both were excellent!

The owners are passionate about what they do and it reflects in the quality of the food. Place is small but feel cozy. Will definitely be back.

1 Thank FreeStarbucksCoffee

• Finnish first
“Delicious Meatballs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We saw the menu for My Little Kitchen where we were staying at Wo Jia Lodge.so decided to pop around the corner for dinner.

The owner/cook is very friendly and the fact that you can see him preparing the food makes it feel all the more homely.

We both ordered meatballs with mash and gravy, they were meaty (as you'd expect) and very tasty, I could have eaten two portions!

I imagine the rest of the menu is equally delicious, but if you're in need of some lovely juicy meatballs, mash and gravy then visit this place. I will if I ever return to Kuching.

• Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing food and fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I couldn't recommend this place more! We arrived here (stayed across the road at Three house awesome hostal starving and were made to feel instantly welcome which is a refreshing change. First time I had the texmex wrap which was extremely good however the second and third time I had the Swedish Wrap and god it was good. I would say that any westerner who is craving a bit of home cooked food (not that the Asian cuisine isn't excellent in Kuching) this place really fulfills that craving and I recommend this place to others who want to taste some honestly excellent western food.

Also feel free to ask the guys for any advice on the city they know it like the back of their hand!

I'm missing it already

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jackvliss
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Been here twice already. Owner is very friendly and clearly very passionate about his food. Had the tex mex wrap and the Scandinavian chicken sausage/mash potato wrap. Both were delicious. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I had the spicy tex wrap and it is amazing highly recommend the place! Owner is super friendly! Loves his job as well and it shows in the food! Lots of homemade stuff like the shells for the wraps really good!