Hotel is right in city centre. I was lucky to get a room on new year eve with the balcony facing the riverfront and hence able to see fireworks.
Apartment is old. Hotel door have to be opened using key with no access card. Pillows, blankets and bathtub are quite "stained".
Price is average, based on promotion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching