Of all the options within the golden triangle, this place offers the best value. We have stayed here twice and have been pleasedwith the rooms and service. The location coudnt be much better. Downsides are that it is not 5 star,3 at best, it has ants and rooms on the waterfront side can be noisy until midnight if the Top Spot open bar below is busy or has a band playing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching