Don't be shocked when you arrived at the main entrance of the building because there was no lobby to welcome you but only a lift brings you up to level four to check in. Do check with your access card to the glass door entering to anothet lift to your room level. Their access card always failed to access the door. Management should do something about it. The room quite big and nice but not the TV channels. Can't watch a clear image channels. Good WIFI.get to the roof top swimming pool to get a nice stunning view of the city. Good value as a standard of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Fastbooking so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching