Arriving is a bit odd as the hotel reception is on the fourth floor. The staff was great during the whole stay and very helpful in helping find solutions. I wanted to go diving and they went out of their way to find a guide.
The room was great, 2 bedrooms a large living room with kitchen. this made the stay quite comfortable. The WIFI was less then helpful, not working for 3 days, when they had it finally up and running it was stable and speeds were acceptable. The location is quite central, close to three great restaurants, Top shop, Junk, Blablabla all of which I can warmly recommend.
Big spacious room
swimming pool with great views
the not so good:
breakfast was meh
2 elevators to get to your room
WIFI that was not great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching