The location is good, easily access to town, restaurants and hot spot.
Rooms are spacious, clean, well furnished but not well maintained. However apartment of 2 rooms with only one bathroom. It is good to has TV with ASTRO but the channels are limited.
Hotel is quite big and it was too crowded, especially during breakfast. Not enough seat and guests have to wait. Breakfast menu very limited.
The front office staff has serious problems to respect guests. No welcoming greetings and not pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching