Location is good and within walking distance to shops and riverside. A short drive to the airport and about 40 minutes to the Sarawak Cultural Village. Disappointing breakfast spread as one would think for the price one pays, there would be more food to offer. Room was fairly clean (could use a little freshening up overall), service was good, though, and it was a pleasure to deal with pleasant and friendly staff. Information is misleading as I thought I was getting an apartment-style accommodation (equipped with kitchen) but ended up getting a regular room. It would be prudent for the hotel to review the description to include the rooms and not just the apartment units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching