Stayed here fr 2 nights. The only good thing is the room is big & spacious. Clean enough & pleasant. Breakfast was horrible, service is so-so. Wifi was practically nonexistent. We rented a car & there's no proper plc to park. Kuching municipal council is very strict & hv weird coupon system. Ended up with LOADS of summonses. Prolly they see that we don't hv a local address they didn't expect that we hv a car.
If you just need a plc to put up fr the night & store yr things, its ok. Do not expect anything more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching