“Love it!”

Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Bangi
Cuisines: Japanese
“Love it!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The taste of food is really japanese!

There are many variety of dishes offered.

The environment is good. The ambience light is soothing.

The waiting time is reasonable

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beyond Expectation!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We checked in the Hotel Bangi-Putrajaya late in evening and tired to leave for other place for dinner. We went to Miyagi, which located in Level 1. It looks simple at first glance, but the restaurant was 80% full when we went in. We ordered an unagi fish set and a sushi set. The food was amazing. The tuna slice on the sushi is particularly fresh. The fish roe sushi is great. Wasabi was hotter than othr jap restaurant, but it's fresh. Overall, it's a good place for jap food lover. We spent about RM160 for 3 pax.

1 Thank bb215
Bangi, Malaysia
“Great Japanese food with great Japanese ambiance”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Our family is a big fan of Japanese food. When we found out about this place, we decided to try. And it was a great experience. Food was great and portion is large. Service was great as well and certainly value for money. A must go to if you want to enjoy good Japanese cuisine.

2 Thank LizaSahar
Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia
“Great experience and service.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Fast service, great food albeit the prices are on the expensive side. I'd say RM 43 on average on most meals. A call out to their great Unagi set. Great eating, makes it worth the price. Too our surprise we were given complimentary desserts which is awesome.

• Visited February 2014
Kajang
“Good food, great experience”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I am not a Japanese food lover, but since my friend insisted that I should try it, so we went to Miyagi Restaurant. We came here for dinner. I refused to order sushi, so it took me quite some time to choose from the menu. At the end, I ordered soft shell crab dinner set. For a first timer, I did enjoy it (but not so on the miso and udon, but that is just my personal taste). I like the ambience as it depicts Japanese style with the waitresses wearing kimono. The portion was big and very satisfying. However I couldn't finish it as there were too many things to eat! The service was quick as we didn't have to wait for long. The price is a bit on the high end (my personal opinion as I don't know about the pricing for a Japanese meal). Overall, a great experience for me... maybe I will try other menu like teppanyaki

• Visited June 2013