Stayed in August during the Hari Raya holidays, finally taking the time to write a review. Upon arriving, we realize they had made a mistake with the room. Made a booking through AirAsiaGo for a Deluxe Chalet room for 2 person, but was given a lower priced room. The room was so pretty as it was newly furbished so we thought we will just accept it. But, after 2 mins being in the room we started noticing there were ants everywhere! Red ones!..even on the bed. We got uncomfortable, so we had to change the room. We called the front desk from the room, and told them about the mistake with the room and problem with the ants. The front desk told us that they were fully booked and could not give us the Deluxe Chalet room that we paid for. We found it unacceptable because we had paid for the room on the booking website, there should already be a room locked in for us. So, we went up to the front desk personally but still they could not get us our room. Just then the front desk manager or duty manager took notice and look into the matter. As he returned, he has managed to solve the problem by upgrading us to a Junior Suite as a compensation for our unfortunate ordeal. It was fine by us even if we were given a similar room as the earlier one minus the ants that is, because the room was really pretty and cozy. But he manage to give us an even better option. So, I would like to praise him for a job well-done! I'm not sure of his position, I think he was the front desk manager or duty manager. Requested for a late check-out, because by the time it took to solve all the issues it was almost evening.
It was a really pleasant stay for us. The environment was really relaxing and beach like. We even forgot we were only 20mins away from the hustle and bustle of the city! Even though there were many kids running around because it was a public holiday, it still felt really romantic! Loved the quite pool by the spa, facing a lake which made the whole environment blend in with nature. The steam room was not functioning unfortunately. The gym was fine, equipment was good and new.
The Junior Suite to be honest needs a little revamping. Mattress was worn out, so I could not sleep very well. Beddings had some bad smell. Bathroom was huge, but the door was broken and could not be locked.
Despite the issues with the room we still had a pleasant stay, thanks to their helpful staff. Hope the hotel can keep it up and improve on some parts. Hope they don't disappoint us when we return the next time.
Looking forward to return for another romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape comes closer to home with a unique 5-star boutique tropical paradise located only 35 minutes from the centre of Kuala Lumpur, in the heart of Cyberjaya. Cyberview Resort & Spa promises a true Malaysian feel within its spacious grounds covered with lush greenery and fountains, ponds and waterfalls. The resort features 74 cozy rooms refurbished with four-poster beds and teak furniture of which 68 are chalets, two are two-bedroom suites and two are two-bedroom bungalows. We have new 38 Superior Chalets with contemporary concept to make the guests feel at home. There is also an exclusive honeymoon suite and a presidential suite, both with garden view Jacuzzi tubs. Besides the usual in-room amenities, 32" LCD screens which come with a DVD Player with cable television, in-room safe, private balcony, desk and living area as well as international direct-dial facilities, the resort also offers complimentary through out the resort. Being away from the city does not mean being deprived of culinary experiences. In fact, the restaurants offer a wide variety of choices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the Verandah Restaurant. Italian Fusion cuisine is served at the Bistro Cascata, situated near the pool next to the cascading waterfall while Xing Zhu Chinese Restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine. For more relaxation there is the Karma Bar & Lounge, the resort’s hot night spot, represents a chic, modern and chill out lounge that is complemented by the serene natural surroundings. The very private "Oasis" Karaoke Lounge is ideal for a group who wants to sing their hearts out! For all those urbanites looking to get away from it all, the Sembunyi Spa offers the perfect reprieve. A 10,000 square-foot area is dedicated to a unique ASEAN theme spa offering Jamu therapy such as aromatic massages, herbal body and facial treatments. Separate male and female rooms are available for steam, sauna, hot Jacuzzi and ice-cold dips as well as a lap pool. Cyberview Resort & Spa is the ideal place for a family getaway, a romantic liaison and even corporate retreat. The Cindai Ballroom can seat 400 dinner guests and overlooks the gardens and swimming pool while the Keris Executive Boardroom is fitted with audiovisual systems for video conferencing and multimedia communications systems. If you are looking at a bigger capacity, Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC), which is located in the heart of Putrajaya, is just 15 minutes drive from the resort. The Perdana Hall can accommodate up to 2000 pax at one time. Recreation activities are the outdoor lawn, tennis court, basketball court (half court), mountain bikes and even fishing by the lake. There are also shuttle services to Putrajaya ERL Station - connecting guest to KL Sentral (downtown city center) and a shuttle stop to Alamanda Putrajaya shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cyberview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyberview Lodge Resort And Spa
- Cyberview Hotel Cyberjaya
- Cyberview Hotel Putrajaya