“best Taiwanese tea chain...”
Review of Gong Cha

Gong Cha
Ranked #723 of 1,470 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Gong Cha can be found in most malls around Klang Valley. When it comes to the Taiwanese tea craze I would rate this chain as the best. Beats Chatime or Ochado hands down. Similar selections like the others however the tea & toppings taste so much better. Also have to note they do provide one of the better services around. They give recommendations & always service with a smile.

There are newer reviews for Gong Cha

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Gong Cha is another "milk tea" brand for me.

I only drink pearl milk tea without ice in any of the stall. And so, i ordered the same in Gong Cha. The taste was slightly different from others. There was one unique soya taste in it. I found it very special as I was able to try something new (taste) without changing my preference choice all time.

The service of Gong Cha is one of the most in town. They were so friendly and patient. I remembered one time i went there, i ordered milk tea without ice, sugar level 100%. Then, he told me that it will be too sweet to be 100%, he recommended me to take 70% sugar instead. I listened to him and made the choice.

The drink ended up to be so nice in taste. The sweetness was just all right! I wonder if I insisted to take 100% sugar, i would be ending up complaining the drink for being too sweet.

I love the service and drink! :)

1  Thank Roy311
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My favorite amongst all Taiwanese tea joints. I only go for the Yu-Ai wiv lemon n white pearls. However dats why I go to get my fix. No no for d tea flavoured stuff.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I'm a milk tea fanatic and this Gong cha would probably be the best. I tried several others like Chatime, Ochado, Yoyo and many more and Gong cha would top then all.

Place is very clean and organise so you could visit with friends or family during a hot afternoon or cold night.

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Ordered House special greentea and i love it!
Unfortunately, they run out of green tea, so my sister must ordered something else. My dad loved his matcha with redbeans. I went there at 10 pm and they still open.
Nice place to hangout and they have free wifi too!

1  Thank J G