“Nice char siew!”

My Toast N Roast
Ranked #93 of 1,469 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Accidentally bump into this shop while waiting for my son's therapy session.
There is no sigh of "famous shop" outlook and I don't even know its existence even I pass by this shop for many times.
Surprisingly, the char side is very good and it could be the best char siew in my life.
The char siew is roasted with honey, and every piece of it sticks with certain level of fats. Every chew of the char siew, I can feel it slowly melt into my mouth.....
Love it a lot!!

There are newer reviews for My Toast N Roast

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

For those who do not know what Char Siew is, it's Chinese BBQ pork.
Sweet with a layer or fat and lean meat, caramelized with a crispy skin.
Drool...if you love that you should order the large. Along with that you should accompany the pork with the Hakka mee ( noodles ) and an order of Sui Kaw (dumplings) fried or in a soup. I left feeling superbly satisfied.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

One of the best Hakka Mee & Char Siew I've ever come across!!! Location near Tropicana Mall, SS2. Must come over before 1pm otherwise full house

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Best place if you have a craving for char siew. Serving up the best I've had in Malaysia. Pricey though but you get what you pay for. They also serve up yummy Hakka noodles. Service is pretty quick but the place does get crowded during lunch time. I usually just take away since I live a block down from the place. Must visit!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Tried the halls noodle with char siew for lunch one weekday and found it delicious, too bad the roast pork belly was sold out by the time we arrived, around 130p on a Friday. Must get there earlier next time to try it.