Tip... There are two Royale Bintangs within half a km of each other and of course the taxi took me to wrong one despite me giving him right address so make sure you don't let them go before you are sure at the right place.
Anyway the main highlight of this place is that it's in the middle of large shopping precinct with lots of bars, shops and restaurants around, so the walk to the other one wasn't so bad, but then I had no bags, was on a short trip.
Lobby was very hot and stifling which I learned over next two days seem to come and go. I suspect the air con system got overwhelmed at times.
Room was opposite, the AC worked like a charm, but the thermostat seemed on blink, no matter where you set it, it blasted out cold air.
Free internet throughout hotel, but was hit and miss and very slow most of time. Breakfast pretty decent.
Comfortable room that was better than I was expecting on way to room.
For 100 USD a night probably OK value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let Royale Chulan The Curve hotel (formerly known as The Royale Bintang The Curve) at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia bring you closer to everything that matters. From a sophisticated urban respite to lavish diversions, this 4-star hotel in Mutiara Damansara surrounds you with ease and luxury befitting a worry-free stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royale Chulan The Curve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Royale Bintang Damansara Petaling Jaya