One World Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$76
Hotels.com
US$106
US$94
Agoda.com
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$153
US$133
US$73
US$61
  • Pool
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
US$108
US$94
US$38
US$36
Agoda.com
US$102
US$69
Travelocity
Sunway Clio Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$188
US$159
Priceline
New World Petaling Jaya(Petaling Jaya)
US$88
US$84
Travelocity
1,261 results
All reviewsone utamajunior suitecinnamon coffeeshopping mallbiggest mallbandar utamabusiness tripkuala lumpurkids poolbreakfast buffetchinese restaurantfive star hotelfree shuttlechecking inrain showerclub floordirect access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is the first time I stayed in the Hotel. I am slightly disappointed seeing that this is supposed to be a 5 star Hotel.

The fixtures in the room is a bit old. The fridge did not work on our first night. We reported the problem the next morning to the reception but nothing was done. When we complained again to the cleaning crew in the afternoon, we were told that they were not informed of the problem, no communication. The fridge was subsequently changed.

The residents next to us was having a loud party till 10.30pm . That was OK since we did not want to sleep till later anyway but they were smoking in the room and the cigerette smell came into our toilet probably through the ventilation vent making the toilet rather unpleasant. Not sure what the Hotel can do about residents partying and smoking in their non smoking room.

We made a mistake and switched on the 'do not distrub' sign at the door when we went out one morning and when we return we had this little note slipped under our door telling us to press a buttom on the phone and then they will come to refresh the room but when we did that, nothing happened. The room was not attended to that day, Luckily, we are not terribly messy people. Over promise, under deliver. (My senior colleagues taught us on the philosophy of under promise and over deliver to ensure satisfied customers. you have done the reverse)

Now, to the good comment. The staff are generally friendly but I am particularly impressed by the efficiency of the staff at Cinnamon. They are one of the m ost attentive bunch that I have encountered. The breakfast spread is not bad too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KCPZ
OneWorldHotelPJ, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely regret to note your less than satisfactory stay with us and would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the 5-star hotel experience that we promised to our valued guests. Please be rest assured that the management team had looked into the issues you had raised and corrective measures will be implemented to minimize any future recurrence. Thank you for your time in providing us with your valuable feedback to allow us to improve our services better. We hope this does not deter you from returning and look forward to serving you again near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Saturday 7/6/14 my wife and I booked a suite at the one world hotel on arrival our baggage was taken from our car & my wife went to check in.
I then went to basement 2 to park the car a very large spacious parking bays then went to lobby to meet my wife to go to our suite #2007 which was spacious and a wonderful work area bathroom so large.
Believe it or not this hotel is connected to a huge shopping centre with every type of restaurant imaginable lots of fashion shops and more we had lunch at chillies very good Mexican type restaurant walked around endlessly looking at shops buying shoes that night had a thai dinner then retired for the night.
a good nights sleep breakfast the next morning was buffet and a wonderful selection to choose from the only downer was the time it took to get coffee refills & the brand of sweetener
On speaking to the supervisor and advising the way most hotels do it is by a pot on the table serve yourself he assured me he would take my suggestion up
check out was speedy also we were granted a 2 pm check out to allow more shopping time
can only say this hotel is amongst the best but a bit away from twin towers but cheaper to shop here
we had a club room so the afternoon drinks & nibbles so good

Room Tip: upgrade to a club room its worth the little extra A/C was good separate bath from shower vanity bench space excellent
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your valuable feedback. It is a joy to note that your recent stay with us was pleasant and we will be sure to share your positive words of encouragement with the team on how their actions have made your stay a enjoyable one. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you soon! Have a nice day.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

On my first trip here in February 2014, my room actually got upgraded to a junior suite and the service was absolutely excellent. Probably because I requested for the hotel car service to and from the airport and we were having an event there, but nonetheless, I was grateful that they decided to upgrade for free.

The food is good and actually reasonable priced and the amenities are pretty standard. The only not so great feedback I have is that the room key card gets faulty really easy. Just putting it next to your phone even for a minute can damage the magnetic strip. I probably changed the keys at least twice during my stay there.

The second time I stayed in April, I got the regular room and aside from smaller space and non "branded" amenities, my stay was actually still pretty comfortable.

What I actually like best about this hotel is that's it's right next to a giant mall with lots of shops and restaurants. And I like that because it's not in the main part of the city / triangle, the traffic there is less heavy and the jam is less frequent as well.

If you're looking for somewhere nice and comfortable outside the main part of the city, One World is a pretty good option.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
OneWorldHotelPJ, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and it has been a great pleasure welcoming you! We are truly happy that you enjoyed yourself as well as the hotel’s facilities during your stay with us. Your feedback in regards to the key card is deeply appreciated as it allow us to improve our services better. We hope your stay with us has been memorable and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was there for business recently for my first time in Malaysia. This hotel is not in downtown Kuala Lumpur but is near my company offices so it was convenient for us each day, however for tourist trips be aware it is a 30 to 40 minute cab ride to downtown KL. Traffic is very bad sometimes around the Petronas Tower area so you have to avoid rush hours, etc. But the hotel is attached to a mall with lots of restaurants and shops, the 2 restaurants we tried were packed with locals and great food for low cost.

Excellent hotel with all the high quality features you would expect. Lots of staff, all speaking excellent English and extremely friendly at all times. Room was quiet and large enough and very nice. The breakfast buffet came with our room and it was amazing. The largest buffet I've ever seen with lots of waiters and the usual great service. Also want to mention the concierge and guest services was very friendly and helpful with cabs, planning side trips and overall information.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are most happy to note that had an enjoyable stay and appreciate the warm and luxurious hospitality. Your feedback will certainly motivate the team to provide the best service to all of our guests like how you have experienced with your stay. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Till then, take care and have a nice day!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few times already. This time my family stayed for a week. I wish the staff in Cinnamon could be more friendly. Is it so hard to smile? There's time when I had to repeatedly ask for baby chair and same goes for the milk for my coffee. Sometimes I think this hotel doesn't value thier customer.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly saddened to hear of your experience while dining in our coffee house, Cinnamon. This is certainly not synonymous with our usual high standards for excellent service. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused and be rest assured that the issue highlighted have been addressed with the team. Your feedback is most appreciated and we thank you for highlighting it to us. We hope this incident will not deter you from returning to us and we look forward with pleasure to serving you again. Thank you.